The people of Leading Edge are sought-after speakers and lecturers on netting technology and solutions. Company members have spoken to prestigious organizations that include OSHA, Drexel University, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, National Safety Council, Local and State Agencies, AGC, and numerous major contractors.
Over 15 years of construction and safety experience ensure thorough knowledge and abilities. The Leading Edge people have been involved with a wide range of notable projects, including:
- Brooklyn Bridge, New York, NY
- Smithsonian Museum, Washington, D.C.
- Empire State Building, New York, NY
- McCormicks Place, Chicago, IL
- Stratosphere, Las Vegas, NV
- Kennedy Space Center, Cape Canaveral, FL
- Williamsburg Bridge, New York, NY
- Disney World, Orlando, FL
- Universal Studios, Orlando, FL
- Boston Garden, Boston, MA
- Tappan Zee Bridge, Tarrytown, NY
In addition to a strong base of project experience, the team has an excellent track record in product development. The combination of both have proven to be an invaluable asset when it comes to solving clients’ needs.