Over 15 years of construction and safety experience ensure thorough knowledge and abilities. The Leading Edge people have been involved with a wide range of notable projects, including:
- Brooklyn Bridge, New York, NY
- Smithsonian Museum, Washington, D.C.
- Empire State Building, New York, NY
- McCormicks Place, Chicago, IL
- Stratosphere, Las Vegas, NV
- Kennedy Space Center, Cape Canaveral, FL
- Williamsburg Bridge, New York, NY
- Disney World, Orlando, FL
- Universal Studios, Orlando, FL
- Boston Garden, Boston, MA
- Tappan Zee Bridge, Tarrytown, NY
In addition to a strong base of project experience, the team has an excellent track record in product development. The combination of both have proven to be an invaluable asset when it comes to solving clients’ needs. The people of Leading Edge are also sought-after speakers and lecturers. The members have spoken before organizations that include OSHA, Drexel University, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, National Safety Council, Local and State Agencies, AGC, and many other contractors.